To all our wonderful clients,
As we are all now aware, Sydney and surrounds are in a 2-week mandatory lockdown / “stay-at-home” order. Rest assure that being in the healthcare sector we are essential workers and remain open for business, to care for your pets when you need us. To keep all our clients and staff safe, we will re-introduce the strict social distancing and disease control measures.
- When you arrive, please wait in your car and call us, using the dedicated number from the SMS you receive before your appointment.
- Our staff will either invite you into the clinic when ready, or we can speak to you over the phone, collect your pet from the car-park for examination, and bring any medications out to your car.
- If you are invited into the clinic, a maximum of ONLY ONE PERSON will be permitted in the consulting room with the vet, you must wear a mask, and must stay seated at minimum 1.5m distance while the vet examines your pet.
- Please read all SMS notices and signs on the entrance before entering the clinic and follow the directions of our staff.
- Masks are mandated for all indoor public settings and is a requirement.
- Upon arrival at clinic you must check in via QR code or our NSW Gov record keeping sheet. QR code is encouraged.
- Please use hand sanitizer provided.
Some other important points to note:
- We are still providing a full range of veterinary services, and it is our understanding that you are still allowed to leave your home to seek essential supplies (food and medication) and medical care for your pets.
- Nail trims are a non-essential service that often requires two people to hold the pet, so we will not be doing routine nail trims until further notice.
- Please phone ahead for all medication and/or food so that we can have them ready for you, and limit your time in the clinic.
- When coming to the clinic for any reason, we ask that you please call us, preferably from the car, before entering the clinic.
We will invite you into the clinic as soon as there is someone available to serve you, minimising your time spent inside the clinic.
- Puppy preschool will be put on hold until further notice.
We are doing everything we can to offer options that enable clients to minimise contact inside the clinic, and even stay out of the clinic entirely if possible, and still receive veterinary care for your pets.
We’re all in this together (at a distance of course!), and we need to look after each other. So stay at home as much as you can, enjoy the time with your pets, and know that if you need us, you just need to pick up the phone!