Macarthur Veterinary Group has very strong links to our local community. The partners and the majority of staff all live within the borders of the Macarthur Region – in fact, many grew up in the area. We see our team as our family and our clients and their pets as members of our extended family. We treat all pets in our care as if they were
In addition, Macarthur Veterinary Group works closely with Campbelltown Council by caring for injured strays and desexing animals sold through the Council Pound. Through our associations with WIRES (the Wildlife Information and Rescue Service) and Sydney Wildlife Service, we provide free care for sick and injured native birds and other native wildlife.
We demonstrate our commitment to the Macarthur community and its people by our ongoing support of local charities and organisations, primarily those relating to family, children and animals.
For work experience information for school students, veterinary nurses or vet students, visit our Careers page.
- Easter & Anzac Holiday Trading HoursOur operating hours for this holiday period are: Good Friday: Camden 9am-11am* Easter Saturday: Bradbury 9am-12pm & Camden 9am-11am* Easter Sunday: Camden 9am-11am* Easter Monday: Camden 9am-11am* Anzac Day: Camden 9am-11am* *For emergencies only, all other clinics closed. If you need an urgent appointment, please call the clinic after 8:30am that day. Holiday surcharges will […]
- Covid-19 Update 5th January 2022To all our valued clients, Given the current Covid situation, we have reintroduced the following: Masks to be worn at all times in the clinics. Only 1 client allowed in consult room with the vet. Please observe the amount of people in our waiting rooms and practice social distancing where possible. Suggest waiting outside or […]
- Updated COVID protocol commencing 1st November 2021In an encouraging step in our own re-opening plan, we will be welcoming fully vaccinated clients inside the clinics from Monday 1 November 2021. Macarthur Veterinary Group has made this decision with the health and safety interests of our clients and staff in mind. At this stage: Only one client per patient inside the clinic. […]
- VNCA 2021Every year, the Veterinary Nurses Council of Australia Inc. (VNCA) host a conference, and a select group of nurses attend each year. The theme for this years conference was “Engage, Explore & Evolve” – always striving to improve. This theme was quite fitting as our team is committed to high quality healthcare, veterinary medicine and […]
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update – 24th June 2020Throughout the Covid isolation period, Macarthur Vet Group has been committed to providing you with the services you want and need for your pets. Although the government has now eased restrictions on business closures, we still need to all practice social distancing. All of our clinics remain open for business, and we will continue to […]