Part-Time, Full Time, New Grads – we’re flexible for the right people!
Flexible roster, great work-life balance, no after-hours, above-award remuneration and a practice with a fun and unique culture and welcoming family-feel. Just some of the fantastic benefits of working for MVG!
We are looking for veterinarians who are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our patients and able to work as part of a team. You are willing to work some weekends and the occasional public holiday, with plenty of downtime in between.
What we can offer you
- Sign-on bonus up to $10,000
- Base rate of $40-70/hr plus super, penalty rates and potential discretionary bonuses. Based on experience and ability. Equivalent full-time salary $70,000 – $160,000 pa (pro rata)
- Owner-operated practice
- Supportive team of 18+ vets – a great resource of experience and mentoring
- Exciting career pathway
- Flexibility and experience through 4 locations in the Macarthur region: Campbelltown (Bradbury), Mt. Annan, Camden and Gregory Hills
- Fully equipped hospitals with digital radiography, in-house Idexx diagnostics, iM3 dental equipment and comprehensive anaesthetic monitoring equipment, including Doppler
- Specialist radiologist visiting twice weekly to review x-rays and perform ultrasounds
- Regular visiting dermatology specialist and veterinary behaviour consultants
- 35+ trained nurses who offer fantastic support to our vets
- Continuous learning and development support, including one week per year (pro rata) study leave and financial assistance with continuous education
- Regular social events where families are welcomed
What our staff say
“The supportive network of staff makes for a friendly, happy and caring workplace”
“We are a family-oriented practice with wonderful supportive staff”
“We have a wonderful team environment, and everyone works together well to achieve great outcomes for our clients and patients”
We encourage you to work hard, communicate effectively, manage your time, support clients and team members, and be enthusiastic about your work. You should expect the same from us!
Want to know more? Email your CV and introductory letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!